Re: escan av antivirus for windows

Nuno Ferrao wrote:

Escan av antivirus for windows,any comments for this?

I uses the Kaspersky engine, but I don't believe that the signatures are kept as current as with the KL products. Unless someone is giving you an eScan license, if you want to use the KAV engine and signatures, why not use a KL product.

KL Products - paid, 30-day free evaluation

http://usa.kaspersky.com/products/

Active Virus Shield - free for personal use, read the EULA

http://www.activevirusshield.com/antivirus/freeav/index.adp?

AVS is the same as KAV 6.0.0.303 with an AOL skin, but without PDM or Web AV. Do _not_ install the AOL security toolbar, it is considered by many to be spyware.

Ron :)
.