- From: "gb" <gb@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 19:53:33 -0700
I get this in the Norton AV Alerts reports. It seems to happen at startup.
There are about 15 such reports each time I startup. All with WinMgmt as
the "actor". I've run up-to-date Norton AV, Ad-Aware SE Personal, ewido
anti-malware but nothing is found. I'd sure like to know if this is
something to worry about and what it is.
Time: 7/26/2006 7:29:47 PM
Actor: C:\WINNT\System32\WBEM\WinMgmt.exe (PID=1048)
Target: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
Action: Unauthorized access
Reaction: Unauthorized access stopped
- Prev by Date: Re: How to get rid of trojan downloader
- Next by Date: Re: What's this?
- Previous by thread: Any ideas ????
- Next by thread: Re: What's this?