Trojan horse Proxy.DGD

I have this virus, and have found nothing at all about this virus
anywhere...any help out there, cannot seem to figure this one
out....burried somewhere in the system and re-appears with a virus scan
after cleaning every couple days or so...highly appreciate this thanks.
I killed my shell once trying to kill it, about to re-install, either
way I am curious THANKS!

  • RE: IE default Page
    ... trojan, per housecall.antivirus.com's virus scanner. ... kill off those services (regedit and delete the references after you ... run hijackthis and kill whatever you see that doesn't belong ... threads and/or system services that watch the system processes and ...
    (Incidents)
  • Notepad.exe Virus
    ... ideas how to get/make Microsoft fix or aware is ... I had the msblast.exe virus long before cnn start ... I used another utility to kill the random ... the CPU time but the real Notepad ...
  • Re: Bird flu
    ... kill. ... If it kills too many too quickly, the virus has less opportunity ... the mortality rate was @75%. ... reduced by 50% with modern aggressive health care. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: ~*Online WACOC News*~
    ... a study that found silver nanoparticles kills HIV-1 and is likely to ... kill virtually any other virus. ... After incubating the HIV-1 virus at ... Don't Worry About Bird Flu by Charley Reese October ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)
  • Re: Avast or Zone Alarm using proxy server?
    ... First - Why run viruses? ... Second - ZA did not kill them off, it simply alerted me that an unknown ... Fourth - I don't agree that you rarely that you get a virus, worm, spyware, ... Including reconfiguring ZoneAlarm. ...
    (comp.security.misc)