Re: False Positive on Keylogger???
- From: Art <null@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 23:28:16 GMT
On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 16:24:52 -0400, "edgewalker" <null@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
"Peter Seiler" <psprivate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:448B4455.307@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Art - 10.06.2006 18:04 :
On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 16:00:57 GMT, Art <null@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
sorry, Art, but that's not a sig. A sig is consist additional of a
sig-delimiter "-- " without the "".
:)) Right! He forgot to add the sig and its content in the previous post
and now only added the content without the sig delimiter.
-- now if he would be nice enough to post the delimiter without the content
in his next post we will all sleep better tonight.
LOL! Go go get 'em Mr. Cliffhanger, er .. Edgewalker :)
- Prev by Date: Re: Strange constant reboot issue with XP Home
- Next by Date: Re: NORTON HIJACKS WSC!
- Previous by thread: Re: False Positive on Keylogger???
- Next by thread: Re: Kaspersky online scanner failure