Re: what is this?

"Nick Skrepetos (SuperAdBlocker.com)" <nicks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:-IidnbwVu9jfCRHenZ2dnUVZ_vydnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Hello,
>
> You may wish to try Super Ad Blocker with SUPERAntiSpyware:
> http://www.superadblocker.com
>
> Super Ad Blocker | SUPERAntiSpyware offers several unique features such as
> using a system level driver to delete detected items, so pests do not come
> back once detected and cleaned.
>
> Super Ad Blocker offers a fully functional 15-day trial. You can scan and
> clean your computer and then remove Super Ad Blocker if you do not wish to
> keep it. We do appreciate when users support our development efforts by
> purchasing the product :)
>
> If that does not find and/or remove the spyware/adware on your machine,
> you
> can submit a diagnostic and I will diagnose your machine for free and post
> the results back to the group and update our rules with anything found:
> http://www.superadblocker.com/diagnostic.html?id=nicks
>
> You may also wish to "see" what is running on your computer here:
> http://www.fileresearchcenter.com
>
> Nick Skrepetos
> SuperAdBlocker.com - SUPERAntiSpyware
> http://www.superadblocker.com
> http://blogs.superadblocker.com
> http://forums.superadblocker.com
>
> ** Please note that I am the author of the above programs and sites and I
> do
> have a vested interest in Super Ad Blocker, SUPERAntiSpyware and
> FileResearchCenter.com. You, the user, have no obligation to purchase the
> software and are free to try the software, clean/fix your system, and then
> uninstall.
>

> "me aul triangle" <meseldoonda road@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> For the past two days, every time I boot up my PC, I get two warning
>> messages (identical seemingly). They seem to be files from an "Unknown
>> Publisher". They are labelled, Open File Security Warning " loc 1.exe
> from
>> c/windows/system 32"
>>
>> I have no idea what they are. My son left his MSN account open on Sunday
>> night and I clicked on an incoming message and got a virus alert. I
>> assume
>> these warnings are connected because that's when this first occured, on
>> my
>> next start up. Can anybody suggest what I should do please?

Thanks for that Nick. I tried it and it seems to have cleared up a problem I
have been experiencing recently. But, my original question still remains
unanswered. Does anybody know what " Publisher". Open File Security Warning
" loc 1.exe
> from
>> c/windows/system 32"
mean and should I permit it or if not, how do I stop it appearing when I
start up my system. I will probably buy your program Nick as it seems to
have done a decent wee job for me. I will send you a diagnostic report to
see if you can give me any more suggestions in the meantime. Thanks again

  • Re: Pop Up MALWARE: winfixer2005, winantivirus etc.
    ... Yes, the removal should be simple, and it is with some spyware scanners, and ... SUPERAntiSpyware product. ... Super Ad Blocker | SUPERAntiSpyware offers several unique features such as ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Cant Get Spyaxe Virus out of my XP
    ... You may wish to try Super Ad Blocker with SUPERAntiSpyware: ... > I have a nasty virus in my computer related to the Spyware Axe product. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: "worm.s.sober" i think its called virus. please help
    ... As an ad-blocker Super Ad Blocker blocks just about any type of ad you can ... fly-in ads to the sponsored search ads on search engines and sites. ... SuperAdBlocker.com | SUPERAntiSpyware ...
  • Re: iexplorer.exe shows in task manager process list but no browser op
    ... You may wish to try Super Ad Blocker with SUPERAntiSpyware: ... using a system level driver to delete detected items, ...
  • Re: "worm.s.sober" i think its called virus. please help
    ... > As an ad-blocker Super Ad Blocker blocks just about any type of ad you can ... >>> Along with the other suggestions, you may wish to try Super Ad Blocker ... >>> Super Ad Blocker | SUPERAntiSpyware offers several unique features such ...