Re: must uninstall other av's for ez antivirus?
- From: "Sumo Wrestler [or just ate too much]" <noemail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 20:51:35 GMT
What's in a Name? wrote:
Sumo Wrestler [or just ate too much] wrote:
The site for EZ Antivirus Free Trial says that I should uninstall another other av products before installing eTrust EZ Antivirus.
I have run both AVG and EZ at the same time just to see what happens. I had no problems. EZ would be a better choice than avast or AVG in my opinion. David Lipman has put together a good utility for backup scanning,you should check it out(I have a link on my site). -max
Thanks What's in a name, badgolferman, ar@x, and Shane for all of your info and comments. .
- Prev by Date: Re: I nominate Art Kopp as ACV/ACA-V defender against 'Malware Creeps'
- Next by Date: Store Bought CDs making a computer unstable
- Previous by thread: Re: must uninstall other av's for ez antivirus?
- Next by thread: Bit Defender 8.0.200