Re: Annoying popup

"Sugien" <sugien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:gbydndOEpotYF6TeRVn-3w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "Heather" <figgs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>

>> Yeah sure!! For your edification, Manchester United (not Onited) is what
>> the British call a 'football' team......but it is really soccer. And if
you don't know what soccer is, then you are even dumber than I thought.<<<

> dimmest bulb, I didn't say I don't know what sports are only that I don't
> follow what is happening with them and could care less who calls what what
> parts, lol.

LIAR.....
quote.....

Oh and I can admit that I don't know what the "Manchester Onited the Glazers
" was suppose to refer to;

  • Re: Monopolising posts
    ... - World Cup match ends with the greatest tie with the British since ... I've no real interest in football (or, oddly, even 'soccer') myself. ...
    (uk.business.agriculture)
  • Re: Gladiator down to #4, soon to be #5!
    ... ruled our country. ... I dont hate the Brits. ... rock bands are all British (Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Yes, Black ... British soccer is overrated but they do seem to be ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)