Re: HELP PLEASE !! Browser Problem
- From: satan82@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 19 Sep 2005 00:32:50 -0700
There are too many links from your computer to the ftp of
22.214.171.124.I It is very unusually.I think your computer has been
broken in by hacker.And he/she is make use of your computer to attack
the ftp service of 126.96.36.199,like DDOS.Find the hack tools,and
delete it.Maybe it is the kernel-class backdoor,so anti-virus often
can't find it.
Let Security Expert help you.Run Security Expert,go to tools -> process
manage,find the backdoor process,and delete it.Then go to
tools->Autorun,find the startup program of the backdoor,and delete
it.The last,find the file of the backdoor in your computer,and delete
Go to http://securityexpert.cnns.net/download/securityexpert.exe to
download the software.
You can make judgement of a suspicious process easily by this way:
1) Run Security Expert,click Security Tools->Process Manage
2) Choose "Hide windows' process" to help you to remove legitimate
process of system
3) Notice suspicious process with special color marked by Security
4) Notice whole route of the process is not in "program files"
5) If the process doesn't have information of companyname,the process
possible is a backdoor or a worm.
- Prev by Date: News! 11.000 viruses now dominated by organized criminals
- Next by Date: Re: DLL changes - normal or malware driven?
- Previous by thread: Re: HELP PLEASE !! Browser Problem
- Next by thread: Re: HELP PLEASE !! Browser Problem