Re: Hollow mail viruses ???
- From: "What's in a Name?" <maxpro4u@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 16:30:08 GMT
"Roger Wilco" <yesman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
> "Morgan Ohlson" <morgan.ohlson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Can viruses be spread through mail without being seen as
>> inclosures /attachments?
> Some spread by including a URL to a web based exploit (user
> clickable or Meta-Refreshed HTML). Some in the past have targeted
> broken software in the client application itself (notably, but not
> limited to OE).
> Are you seeing loads of apparently blank e-mails?
I get a few "blank" e-mails a week-some with 1969 in the date!
Playing Nice on Usenet:
My Pages: http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/
Change nomail.afraid.org to yahoo.com to reply.
Registered Linux User #393236
- Prev by Date: Re: Hollow mail viruses ???
- Next by Date: Re: Found A Trojan!
- Previous by thread: Re: Hollow mail viruses ???
- Next by thread: Re: "Old fashioned" AV software wanted