Re: Avast Virus Chest Not Running

Sanjaya,

Are you running another AV with Avast?
Have you ever had another AV installed and if so what and how did you remove
it?

Try a repair of Avast. Add Remove programs, Avast! Anti-Virus, Change/Remove
button and scroll down to Repair, click next and follow. You need to be
on-line to do this.
If that doesn't work try, uninstall, reboot, install, reboot.

--
Sir_George

.