Re: Avast Virus Chest Not Running

Are you running another AV with Avast?
Have you ever had another AV installed and if so what and how did you remove

Try a repair of Avast. Add Remove programs, Avast! Anti-Virus, Change/Remove
button and scroll down to Repair, click next and follow. You need to be
on-line to do this.
If that doesn't work try, uninstall, reboot, install, reboot.