More "anonymous" Blane Spam

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 02:32:45 -0700 (PDT), Robert wrote:

We'll drop this crap in before rss does. from an anonymous internet
source:

Thanks, Robert. It's good when I have allies. It may be anonymous, but
every word is as true as can be. You might like to mention that when you
post too.

1) David Blane is a LIAR. He asserted over and over that he's only ever
used ONE eBay seller ID when in point of fact, he's used at leas THREE. He
posts to alt.coffee using ever changing identities, so you never know who
he's going to show up as next.

2) David Blane is a SPAMMER. He's had several gmail accounts yanked due to
spamming, and he was suspended, and then cancelled from godaddy.com, his
former registrar and webhost. Even when warned against further spamming,
David Blane chose to continue his anti-social behavior. Here, he continues
spamming, regardless of his new webhost's Zero Tolerance Spam policy. (The
only way to stop spam is to stop doing business with spammers.)

3) David Blane is a STALKER. When he doesn't like you, he'll repeatedly
e-mail you, call you on the phone, even threaten you in person with bodily
harm if you're ever so unfortunate as to meet him. He'll also chase you
around Google Groups to harass you on other groups you participate in.

4) David Blane "CHEAPS OUT" whenever possible. When it was pointed out to
him by a respected former alt.coffee participant who works at NIST that he
was incorrectly extending thermocouple leads, he argued for weeks. There
are hundreds of Silvias out there with substandard wiring between the
thermocouple and the controller.

5) David Blane is the most PROFANE poster on alt.coffee. Add that to the
previous attributes, and he's ended up driving many helpful, bright, and
respected members away.

6) David Blane says whatever he wants, and when called on it, or proven
wrong, simply removes his posts from Google Groups, in effect claiming, "I
never said that."

7) He apologizes by attacking. To wit:
(surprise, surprise, he's already deleted it from Google Groups)