More "anonymous" Blane Spam
- From: xolt <Carla.Cherry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 07:14:10 -0700
On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 02:32:45 -0700 (PDT), Robert wrote:
We'll drop this crap in before rss does. from an anonymous internet
Thanks, Robert. It's good when I have allies. It may be anonymous, but
every word is as true as can be. You might like to mention that when you
1) David Blane is a LIAR. He asserted over and over that he's only ever
used ONE eBay seller ID when in point of fact, he's used at leas THREE. He
posts to alt.coffee using ever changing identities, so you never know who
he's going to show up as next.
2) David Blane is a SPAMMER. He's had several gmail accounts yanked due to
spamming, and he was suspended, and then cancelled from godaddy.com, his
former registrar and webhost. Even when warned against further spamming,
David Blane chose to continue his anti-social behavior. Here, he continues
spamming, regardless of his new webhost's Zero Tolerance Spam policy. (The
only way to stop spam is to stop doing business with spammers.)
3) David Blane is a STALKER. When he doesn't like you, he'll repeatedly
e-mail you, call you on the phone, even threaten you in person with bodily
harm if you're ever so unfortunate as to meet him. He'll also chase you
around Google Groups to harass you on other groups you participate in.
4) David Blane "CHEAPS OUT" whenever possible. When it was pointed out to
him by a respected former alt.coffee participant who works at NIST that he
was incorrectly extending thermocouple leads, he argued for weeks. There
are hundreds of Silvias out there with substandard wiring between the
thermocouple and the controller.
5) David Blane is the most PROFANE poster on alt.coffee. Add that to the
previous attributes, and he's ended up driving many helpful, bright, and
respected members away.
6) David Blane says whatever he wants, and when called on it, or proven
wrong, simply removes his posts from Google Groups, in effect claiming, "I
never said that."
7) He apologizes by attacking. To wit:
(surprise, surprise, he's already deleted it from Google Groups)
From: Zolt <blan...@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Statement of my new approach to ac.
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 17:43:01 -0700 (PDT)
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
X-Trace: posting.google.com 1248741781 26581 127.0.0.1 (28 Jul 200900:43:01 GMT)
NNTP-Posting-Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 00:43:01 +0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: p36g2000vbn.googlegroups.com; posting-host=18.104.22.168;
X-HTTP-UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv; 22.214.171.124)
Gecko/2009060215 Firefox/3.0.11 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)
I am SOOOO embarassed.
It is bad enuf that I have continued this ABSURD CRAP HERE for
bad enuf that for some reason I thought I was dealing with someone
SANE for all this time. and it was an entertainment for a time. How
It really became clear when I actually talked to the freak.
What did I hear? Slurred speech, mumbling, at 2 pm local time.
Obviously he is highly
medicated with drugs (pain meds, cardiac etc.) and / or alcohol.
At any rate, and that aside, I am done responding to harmon, his
puppets or new ID's -- too numerous to mention -- for any reason
My bad. I apologize to ALL on ac, past and present, for my
and insulting behavior, for which I am solely responsible.
For years, David Blane has claimed to live at
12 Oaks Ct
WILMINGTON, AK Carolina 28409
12 Oaks Ct
WILMINGTON, AL Carolina 28409
This is a completely fictitious address, which he affirmed to his
registar was correct years ago. Even though it's been pointed out to
him several times that he is in breech of contract by using fictitious
addresses, he refuses to correct this intentional facade. If he lies
to his domain registrar, what makes you think he won't lie to you? If
he breeches contract with his domain registar, what makes you think
he'llhonor a contract with you?
- Prev by Date: a lively 'group' http://groups.google.com/group/alt-coffee-moderated http://groups.google.com/group/alt-coffee-moderated
- Next by Date: RSS Coffee Feed - The best coffee beans are those that make the best tasting coffee for the one who will be drinking the coffee. Professional tasters may have a greater sense of taste that leads to what they consider the best taste, but it is the drinker who should decide what is best for them after considerations of acidity, caffeine, bitterness/sweetness and aroma. --- All year round, many companies have certain events or occasions that they observe. During such events, companies like to take advantage and reward their employees or gift their clients with promotional items. Coffee is one of those beverages that many people cannot do without and is very popular in workplaces and at home.
- Previous by thread: Re: ALEX DUETTO II ESPRESSO DUAL BOILER PID Did we mention the TWO YEAR WARRANTY?
- Next by thread: this is not AC or a NG of any sort , . . . .