Any reviews of these roasters?

They appear to be remanufactured Ronco and George Foreman
rotissiere ovens with a heat gun added.

http://www.cafecoffees.com/

They look like a joke to me, but I wonder if anyone serious
has tried to use them?

  • Re: Harrison Willams Result
    ... This is the guy George Foreman ... Brewster could knock this joke out in under one round. ... Vitali never got the chance to dismantle Fraudley in front of the world. ...
    (rec.sport.boxing)
  • Re: Boks favourites for tri-nations
    ... If I don't fight, I'll eat this planet. ... -- George Foreman ... The joke is clearly invisible to you. ...
    (rec.sport.rugby.union)
  • roasting with George Foreman or heat gun.
    ... Anybody roast with a George Foreman or heat gun? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.coffee)