Hi there Dave,

". . . I have been trying out my new PID Silvia since the moment I
received it. While I am still learning and have yet to "tame" her, I
can say that the PID has a lot to do with my satisfaction with the
machine. Having the ability to control the temperature and keep it
constant every time helps with the delicate process of achieving the
perfect cup.
I am still far from getting it right every single time. With so many
variable elements (coffee...grind...tamp...) and especially since I
love experimenting with different single origin coffees...the PID is
essential. Thank you for offering this great improvement."

http://stores.ebay.com/HITECHESPRESSO-COM-since-1991?_rdc=1
.