Gaggis Carezza died - replacement choice?
- From: Osprey <rick_hughes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 13:56:37 -0800 (PST)
My electric domestic Espresso machine after almost 15 years use has
The machine was Gaggia Carezza, I also have a Gaggia burr grinder.
It is time to buy a new machine.
If I describe what type of coffee I drink, then I would welcome
recommendations on what I should consider for a new machine.
I use machine first thing each morning and occasionally once in the
evening ... I fresh grind beans and make a long double espresso and
add to that roughly equal quantity of hot semi-skimmed milk ... so I
guess it's a strong Latte. (or Skinny, Grande with extra shot ?)
That is it's use 90% of the time.
The machine need to be stainless or chrome finish.
I looked at Gaggia range … the Classic hits my needs at a minimum
level ….. is it worth having a double boiler if I am not making
cappuccinos very often ? (assuming that is their benefit)
Also is the dosing system and solenoid worth the extra ? ….. such as
However happy to consider other makes.
- Prev by Date: Re: Still no answer from pinblane about alan.
- Next by Date: Re: Still no answer from pinblane about alan.
- Previous by thread: Still no answer from harmon about the soap
- Next by thread: Re: Gaggis Carezza died - replacement choice?