- From: "Mary Alan" <KleenexToTheRescue889@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 17:00:57 -0000
"Xoltx" <blaned5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:454b78f8-004e-4716-a364-58a3fa9d7ba6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Dec 7, 7:47 am, Xoltx <blan...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
harmon as "dave" (or whatever) referring to alan:
" Very enlightening alan. But if Mr. Blain goes away who'll you be
drop the soap with?"
Have a coffee - this'll cheer you up. It works for me
"Zolt" <blaned3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am SOOOO embarassed.
It is bad enuf that I have continued this ABSURD CRAP
HERE for WAAAY
bad enuf that for some reason I thought I was dealing
SANE for all this time. and it was an entertainment
for a time. How
It really became clear when I actually talked to the
What did I hear? Slurred speech, mumbling, at 2 pm
Obviously he is highly
medicated with drugs (pain meds, cardiac etc.) and /
At any rate, and that aside, I am done responding to
puppets or new ID's -- too numerous to mention -- for
My bad. I apologize to ALL on ac, past and present,
for my ridiculous
and insulting behavior, for which I am solely
I'll miss your constant Tex threads.
- Prev by Date: Re: harmon's repetitive references to SOAP and SHOWERING, etc.
- Next by Date: Re: Biodynamic coffee
- Previous by thread: Re: harmon's repetitive references to SOAP and SHOWERING, etc.
- Next by thread: Re: harmon's repetitive references to SOAP and SHOWERING, etc.