Pavlov and ac -- classical conditioning
- From: "M.C." <ferrante277.marcuscartier@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 07:44:06 -0800 (PST)
All responses nominal. Normal and expected!
Both to the original troll, "M.C." and me pretending to be "M.C."
Amazing how the original troll elicited FIVE posts regarding
'pollution' instead of NONE. NO responses would have been the ideal
value. (according to certain ac majordomos, both past and present)
And the very clever internet detective work (ip addresses)! Geez you
guys are so clever!! Yet SO easily manipulated.
Kudos to anon steve for reading headers! and a shout out to harmon
and all 40 or so of his nyms for cutting and pasting. why he even has
recycled one of my old handles "xolt" to his service!
"Pavlov's research on conditional reflexes greatly influenced not only
science, but also popular culture. The phrase "Pavlov's dog" is often
used to describe someone who merely reacts to a situation rather than
using critical thinking."
- Prev by Date: Texx opinions respected in this NG? -- all responses nominal
- Next by Date: Re: Keurig
- Previous by thread: Re: La Cimbali Dosatron M32 Expresso Machine - $2500 (North Haledon)
- Next by thread: Re: Pavlov and ac -- classical conditioning