Re: aeropress again?

x-no-archive: yes

jimscoffeebeans wrote:

I love my aeropress. I use it a great deal when I am camping but love
it at all times. I really don't care if it uses more coffee because it
taste so great and it is very easy to clean up. I heat my water in a
micro wave so that is easy too.

I hope when you heat water in the microwave you do it with something in the cup to break the surface tension?

I learned the hard way that super heating and exploding microwaved water are not an urban myth. Had I not been pouring away from my face, I'd be completely maimed. Seriously, everything hit the ceiling, the walls, etc.

Took a few years of nuking before it happened, but you only need it to happen that one time...

Susan
.