harmon's desperation .

3. Robert Harmon
More options Oct 11, 1:28 pm
Newsgroups: alt.coffee
From: Robert Harmon <keng...@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 13:28:25 -0700 (PDT)

Popping 'em out, right & left: http://houston.craigslist.org/hsh/1414193357.html

Gym-Rat
Oct 11, 7:55 pm
Newsgroups: alt.coffee
From: "Gym-Rat" <Gym-...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 02:55:11 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Which will work best for me?

A Rancilio Silvia & Rocky or Salvatore One Black & Cunill Tranquillo?
Both
alternatives would be similar in price. I make a dozen or so shots per
day,
probably 2/3 of them lattes & caps.

I'm VERY picky about the quality of what I consume, so if I have to I
can
move the budget up some.

Jimmie
or 'jamie'

  • Re: Robert Merrill and other baritones
    ... REG View profile ... Newsgroups: rec.music.opera ... Local: Sun, ... Subject: The Kentucky Derby ...
    (rec.music.opera)
  • Re: Are these people insane? Seriously.
    ... View profile ... Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity, sci.physics, sci.skeptic, ... Local: Sun, ... The Fundamental Absurdity of the Theory of Relativity ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: This thread is now about Mark S Probert
    ... Grow up, Mark. ... Newsgroups: talk.politics.medicine (where I never post, ... Local: Sun, ... Subject: Hypocrite Jan Drew ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • This thread is now about Mark S Probert
    ... Grow up, Mark. ... Newsgroups: talk.politics.medicine (where I never post, ... Local: Sun, ... Subject: Hypocrite Jan Drew ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Rights of women in America.
    ... Me View profile ... Newsgroups: soc.culture.europe ... Local: Sun, ... Equal women rights status in US ...
    (soc.culture.europe)