San Francisco is getting a shiny new Intelligentsia Coffee Bar
- From: Steve <me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 19:06:37 -0700
"Specialty's is trying to make a power move in the FiDi coffee scene.
The branch on Pine Street is currently being remodeled and adding an
Intelligentsia Coffee Bar to the premises (for background on the
Intelligentsia SoCal phenomenon, check out Eater LA). Now, Specialty's
has been selling Intelligentsia product for a while, but when the cafe
chain reopens this coming Monday, it's going to (try to) take it a
step further, with a free standing coffee bar featuring fancy
single-origin coffees and Intelligentsia signatures like the
Now we will finally have more than two places to get coffee. Yippee!
- Prev by Date: Re: Bernie's espresso
- Next by Date: Re: Bernie's espresso
- Previous by thread: La Marzocco 4 group Espresso Machine - $1950 (Newport Beach) AV
- Next by thread: Re: San Francisco is getting a shiny new Intelligentsia Coffee Bar