Re: need home roaster
- From: "Tex" <Texas_Coffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 01:22:16 -0500
Stick to commenting about what you know dave.
Robert (Tex) Harmon
http://tinyurl.com/mb4uj - My coffee pages.
http://tinyurl.com/2j8jur - Gaggia User's Group
http://tinyurl.com/235dfr - BUG is Bunn User's Group (espresso)
"alan" <in_flagrante@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Steve Ackman" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In <wOadndUPo7fLzVfXnZ2dnUVZ_rudnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, on Mon, 5 Oct 2009
15:00:32 -0500, Tex, Texas_Coffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
An 18 minute roast profile suggests a bake rather than a roast.
I wonder how Tex feels that "baking" is somehow different from "roasting".
By definition, the processes are identical; it's just that in English the
choice of word seems to be rather arbitrarily dictated by the material
being processed, e.g one "bakes" cookies, pies, or meatloaf, while one
"roasts" a leg of lamb, chestnuts, or coffee . . .
- Prev by Date: Re: need home roaster
- Next by Date: Re: need home roaster
- Previous by thread: Re: need home roaster
- Next by thread: Re: need home roaster