Re: Un-noticed in my apology some weeks ago. -- Dave b "Xolt"
- From: "ristretto" <me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 14:17:36 -0700
"Holt" <holt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:Xns9C8893F87FE7Colt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Xolt <blaned3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:d4b0b748-a89b-410e-8b70-b315c71c4c31
Among other gems, I stated that I would no longer respond to Mr.
Harmon. ( to the best of my ability)
Taking some other user comments into account, and re-reading some of
my writings here, I was thoroughly embarassed. A 10 year old would
blush or laugh at the dialogue.
So I am 'manning-up', admitting to this nonsensical back and forth,
and opting out of it.
No, we noticed it Mr. Blaine. We'll be reserving judgement on how well you
follow through, because frankly, we've seen similar mia culpa statements
Be assured that Mary, Tex, and myself will be watching with interest. As
will your web-hosting company (they've assured us that they enforce their
code of conduct)
But doesn't it disturb your sad little triumvirate that you're the only ones who will be "watching with interest"? It apparently takes very little to capture your interest but, frankly, I'd suggest taking up a more rewarding hobby --- perhaps something having to do with coffee?
P.S. To avoid embarrassing yourself in the future, you should know that the phrase is "mea culpa".
- Prev by Date: Re: bullying
- Next by Date: Re: Un-noticed in my apology some weeks ago. -- Dave b "Xolt"
- Previous by thread: Re: Un-noticed in my apology some weeks ago. -- Dave b "Xolt"
- Next by thread: Re: Un-noticed in my apology some weeks ago. -- Dave b "Xolt"