Zolt, blaned3@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

<more spam>

1) David Blane is a LIAR. He asserted over and over that he's only ever
used ONE eBay seller ID when in point of fact, he's used at least THREE. He
posts to using ever changing identities, so you never know who
he's going to show up as next.

2) David Blane is a SPAMMER. He's had several gmail accounts yanked due
to spamming, and he was suspended, and then cancelled from,
his former registrar and webhost. Even when warned against further
spamming, David Blane chose to continue his anti-social behavior.
Here, he continues spamming, regardless of his new webhost's Zero
Tolerance Spam policy.
(The only way to stop spam is to stop doing business with spammers.)

3) David Blane is a STALKER. When he doesn't like you, he'll repeatedly
e-mail you, call you on the phone, even threaten you in person with
bodily harm if you're ever so unfortunate as to meet him. He'll also
chase you around Google Groups to harass you on other groups you
participate in.

4) David Blane "CHEAPS OUT" whenever possible. When it was pointed out
to him by a respected former participant who works at NIST
that he was incorrectly extending thermocouple leads, he argued for
weeks. There are hundreds of Silvias out there with substandard wiring
between the thermocouple and the controller.

5) David Blane is the most PROFANE poster on Add that to the
previous attributes, and he's ended up driving many helpful, bright, and
respected members away.

6) David Blane says whatever he wants, and when called on it, or proven
wrong, simply removes his posts from Google Groups, in effect claiming,
"I never said that."

7) He apologizes by attacking. To wit:
(surprise, surprise, he's already deleted it from Google Groups)