Re: Sorta OT: Coffee Shop "sides"

On Aug 3, 4:58 pm, Steve Ackman <st...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Bernie, do you, or have you ever conisidered trying
a talent / open mike afternoon / evening? Jake
Shimabukuro got his start doing Hawaiian coffee shops.
Maybe there's somone in LC who just needs a little
exposure.

If you haven't already, you have GOT to hear his "banjo."
(Cea, this is not Don Ho's uke)

"Orange World"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT_Jr3vasOo

more:

"My Uke gently weeps"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puSkP3uym5k

"Let's Dance"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqaYmQZgrB4

--
☯☯

That's on the list. Not much chance of a virtuoso like this guy
showing up. Man, how do people do that?
Bernie

  • Sorta OT: Coffee Shop "sides"
    ... Jake ... Shimabukuro got his start doing Hawaiian coffee shops. ... "My Uke gently weeps" ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: Amatus and WB--another one
    ... Anyway he's not just some ordinary kid in the park, he's Jake ... Shimabukuro, an acknowledged ukelele master, check out his website with ...
    (sci.med.dentistry)
  • Re: My guitar gently weeps
    ... "My guitar gently weeps" apparently by George Harrison. ... Jake Shimabukuro... ...
    (uk.music.guitar)
  • Re: uke music
    ... if anyone is interested in uke music, Jake ... Shimabukuro is going to be doing a signing in the Columbus Circle ... fame. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: My guitar gently weeps
    ... Heres the video:- ... Jake Shimabukuro... ... As it says on his website: ...
    (uk.music.guitar)