- From: Neal Reid <NealReid@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 16:22:02 -0400
Dreaming back to the ;good old days' when one could ask a serious
question and get a serious answer from someone who knew his)her?) stuff
- and NOT start a flame war, I thought give this a shot.
Somewhat less than a year ago I put a new ceme pstat in my machine. This
weekend it seized bringing me to some questions:
1) how long are these things supposed to last?
2) once the contacts have seized, are they reparable? There doesn't
appear to be any way to open...
3) it is very cheap source of them? I'm paying $55 each for them --
which is a bit steep to replace them if they are only going to last
I had previously used a type of pstat which had a replaceable micro
switch which cost dollars to replace. However my source of those dried
up so I switched to the ceme. I find it a superior device -- but if I'm
going to have to replace it yearly at the price I'm paying, I can't
Hence, the any answers to the above three questions would be greatly
- Prev by Date: Re: Otto Espresso Machine
- Next by Date: Re: Coffee Fiction
- Previous by thread: Coffee Fiction
- Next by thread: Re: ceme pstats