Re: New Pid on Block
- From: "Tex" <pearland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 17:24:14 -0500
Yes I have Steve, and I wouldn't say that it's as easy as changing a light
bulb. I'm not arguing that he's less than thorough, but I wouldn't want
someone who's never tackled a DIY job before getting hurt!
Robert (Tex) Harmon
http://tinyurl.com/mb4uj - My coffee pages.
http://tinyurl.com/Gaggia-PIDs - PID kits for sale
"Steve" <me@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 16:27:19 -0500, "Tex" <pearland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
If you can change a lightbulb, you can install this kit. As a bonus,
you don't need to ship your Silvia off to God knows where.
That's a bit of a stretch Steve. A PID kit with good instructions would
simple enough for most DIYers. But there's real voltage going through
wires, so don't over-simplify it and get someone hurt. ;-)
Have you seen one of Jim's kits or his instructions for installation?
- Prev by Date: Re: New Pid on Block
- Next by Date: Re: New Pid on Block
- Previous by thread: Re: New Pid on Block
- Next by thread: Re: New Pid on Block