Re: New Pid on Block
- From: "Mary Hinge" <NoSpam486underpants428@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 21:00:26 GMT
"Dee Randall" <deedovey@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:gpbq4q$mt$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Steve" <me@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:evpir4hi31lr9voh1vdkinqpds9505894i@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOn Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:45:33 -0400, "Dee Randall"
Can you give me Jim's site? I know it's been posted here before. But if
it's great, hey, it won't hurt to post again,
Thanks soooo much.
I'm more than happy to:
If you can change a lightbulb, you can install this kit. As a bonus,
you don't need to ship your Silvia off to God knows where.
Thank you, Madeira. :-))
I suspect installing the PID is a piece of cake. Dunno if Mozzarella or Madeira is??
- Prev by Date: Re: New Pid on Block
- Next by Date: Re: New Pid on Block
- Previous by thread: Re: New Pid on Block
- Next by thread: Re: New Pid on Block