Re: Giotto heating up, but low/no pressure on gauge
- From: Gus <DamnSpam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 08:21:50 +1100
>> While the machine heats up, sometimes the pressure gauge drops to zeroI've picked up a new valve and replaced it last night and it ran fine through
>> (although a couple times it's gone to around 0.8 and stayed) from its
>> usual 1.2ish bar. If I flick the switch on/off again it usually comes
>> back up.
>> Does this point to anything I might be able to investigate/fix myself?
>Sounds like vapor lock. did you check that valve? sticky.
the day. I also had a fiddle around to ensure all visible electrical
connections looked fine.
Turned on the machine as usual this morning...and the original problem has
re-appeared. It heats up, but then the gauge drops to zero and there's no
pressure on the steam or hot water...any other ideas of what it might be?
- Prev by Date: Re:French Press As Cheap Milk Frother?
- Next by Date: Re: Krups Dahlstrom Power Brew Opinions?
- Previous by thread: Re: Giotto heating up, but low/no pressure on gauge
- Next by thread: Re: Giotto heating up, but low/no pressure on gauge