Re: Giotto heating up, but low/no pressure on gauge
- From: sprsso <sprsso@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 02:22:27 -0800 (PST)
Sounds like a stuck vacuum breaker.....al
On Feb 12, 11:22 pm, Gus <DamnS...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello - a while since I've posted!!
I took in my Giotto for a service a while ago and shortly after it's
started doing some weird mojo:
While the machine heats up, sometimes the pressure gauge drops to zero
(although a couple times it's gone to around 0.8 and stayed) from its
usual 1.2ish bar. If I flick the switch on/off again it usually comes
Unfortunately the firm that originally serviced it is quite far away and
as the problem is intermittent (although it's happening more frequently
now) they indicated they'd probably need to hang on to it for a several
days and I'm not really happy to part with the machine for days.
Does this point to anything I might be able to investigate/fix myself?
I've got a spare Mater pstat lying around, so if it looks like that I
could probably install it myself...
Thanks for any help or suggestions!
- Prev by Date: Re: Super 8 coffee??
- Next by Date: Re: does a pound = 16oz or 11oz?
- Previous by thread: Re: Giotto heating up, but low/no pressure on gauge
- Next by thread: Re: Giotto heating up, but low/no pressure on gauge