MODIFY YOUR GRINDER WITH ELECTRONIC TIMING -- $125.00 reposted.
- From: lockjaw <davebobbl@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 07:30:10 -0700 (PDT)
Variable period from .2 to 20 seconds. repeatable to 0.5% accuracy.
1) Hidden completely inside the grinder, a totally clean solution,
with ZERO objections
from spouse or domestic partner, etc.
2) NON-mechanical, uses CMOS timing circuitry, auto resets.
3) Rated for motors up to 1/3 HP
4) USA made precision timer module
5) Adjusts with an actual knob, not a screwdriver.
Perfect for doserless grinders. Totally accurate ground coffee
As MOST people load their grinder hopper with the same batch of beans,
thus the need for re- adjustment is minimal.
Since Mazzer (the standard of the industry) and other mfrs. make them,
and has for YEARS, there IS a demand for them. -- otherwise they would
stop producing them. Basic!
Owners of my modded Rocky grinders love them. Which are available for
$429.00 shipped in the CONUS.
YOU provide the grinder! Includes return shipping for grinders under
877 286 2833
BTW, I thank JimG for his polite and reasoned response, as always.
- Prev by Date: Re: MODIFY YOUR GRINDER WITH ELECTRONIC TIMING -- $125.00
- Next by Date: Re: MODIFY YOUR GRINDER WITH ELECTRONIC TIMING -- $125.00
- Previous by thread: Re: Gaggia OPV on non-solenoid machines
- Next by thread: Re: MODIFY YOUR GRINDER WITH ELECTRONIC TIMING -- $125.00 reposted.