Re: Espresso m/c advice
- From: Flasherly <gjerrell@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 05:59:21 -0700 (PDT)
On Sep 7, 11:00 am, Rob <hughesr...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sep 7, 9:53 am, "Craig Andrews" <alt.cof...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Back to the original question, why a Classic and not an Espresso or
I know this guy. It's his magazine, which he edits and publishes.
Haven't seen him in years, being more apropos to a "friend of a
friend", who only knows me through a course by sight from that
association. Impresses me as a nice guy, passing muster for a
predisposition for quietude, a reserve in valued moments I've noted
him to reflect. Least of all a presupposing sort, quite naturally.
Can be indeed an eye opener, what I've been handed indirectly from
him, which he's liable to be carrying from day to day, and generously
passed along to loan others with interests of suitable receptivity. A
manner of work-related projects, one well might suppose.
- Prev by Date: Re: Espresso m/c advice
- Next by Date: Rocky Roast
- Previous by thread: Re: Espresso m/c advice
- Next by thread: Re: Espresso m/c advice