Re: Starbucks a "B+" /// Schoenholt the jokester!!
- From: lockjaw <davebobbl@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 08:03:19 -0700 (PDT)
On Jul 25, 10:50 am, "Dan Bollinger" <danbollingerNOcomcastSPAMnet>
Starbucks produces espresso drinks in an automated way. It guarantees
a uniform B+ espresso experience for the consumer every day in every
Granted, their "coffeehouse experience" is pretty high, what with the decor
and all. But experiencing their espresso suffers greatly. Espresso is
defined by the presence of crema, and Starbucks generally cremaless brew
makes it a D. Can't be a C, since that grade is the norm, and crema is the
norm for espresso.
I agree Dan.
with all due respect to schoenholt, bernie,
his statements about shultz INVENTING coffee and sbux being a "B+"
are laughable. Maybe his last visit was 10 years ago, before the
standards eroded even further)
I am certain he is just providing dead-pan humor via sarcasm.
which is of course, always welcome!
and I KNOW who he is. A bio. is not needed. I just take issue with
- Prev by Date: Re: Rocky grinder contains spare screws?
- Next by Date: Re: Starbucks /// Schoenholt ranks as a "B+" LOL
- Previous by thread: Re: Starbucks
- Next by thread: Re: Starbucks