Re: AC Stats - week ending 20080719

On Jul 23, 10:39 pm, Espressopithecus (Java Man)
<ri...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In article <0946591b-f97c-4b45-aa0c-5d65b7602354@
34g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>, davebo...@xxxxxxxxx says...

On Jul 23, 4:52=A0pm, Espressopithecus (Java Man)
<ri...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In article <ht2f84ha1bl5odfq8ccdiet8nh7fvs1...@xxxxxxx>, RoqueJa says....>=
 For all the bitching
and moaning about Dave, you would think that if someone had a
legitimate gripe other than the perceived spamming, we'd all know it.

Dave has sometimes given irrelevant or incorrect advice and has been
ridiculously argumentative from time to time. =A0But he's a minor irritan=
at worst, and if anyone has let him "chase them off" AC, I think they're
being too sensitive.

Java

Yeah!  NEVER backflush the silvia!

Shall I add that to your list of irrelevant or incorrect advice?  ;-)

Java

some would say that is their favorite!

heh heh

  • Re: Declining Popularity of Java?
    ... I'm advocating the notion of others engaging me in a discussion about ... I'm here as a student of the language, all aspects of the language, and I've gleaned a wealth of information from posters like you and others. ... Keep in mind I have a lot of java on my resume thus an interest in not ... - (heh heh heh). ...
    (comp.lang.java)
  • Re: problems installing java
    ... Heh heh ... ... So I uninstalled the java I had installed from sun's website, ... > having problems installing java ... > 2) any tricks to have konqueror, mozilla,& netscape find java? ...
    (Debian-User)