Re: AC Stats - week ending 20080719

On Jul 23, 10:39 pm, Espressopithecus (Java Man)
<ri...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In article <0946591b-f97c-4b45-aa0c-5d65b7602354@
34g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>, davebo...@xxxxxxxxx says...

On Jul 23, 4:52=A0pm, Espressopithecus (Java Man)
<ri...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In article <ht2f84ha1bl5odfq8ccdiet8nh7fvs1...@xxxxxxx>, RoqueJa says....>=
 For all the bitching
and moaning about Dave, you would think that if someone had a
legitimate gripe other than the perceived spamming, we'd all know it.

Dave has sometimes given irrelevant or incorrect advice and has been
ridiculously argumentative from time to time. =A0But he's a minor irritan=
at worst, and if anyone has let him "chase them off" AC, I think they're
being too sensitive.

Java

Yeah!  NEVER backflush the silvia!

Shall I add that to your list of irrelevant or incorrect advice?  ;-)

Java

some would say that is their favorite!

heh heh
.