Re: A technique reminder

On Thu, 15 May 2008 17:54:35 -0700 (PDT), lockjaw
<davebobbl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

since you judged for hours and hours, then please share with us WHY
all the drying?

and is that action scored?

The basket is dried because that's what the rules require.
Yes, it is scored, because the rules require it.

and how many doserless and how many doser?

Intelly used doserless roburs. I don't know the ratio of doser to
doserless, because I wasn't there the whole time, and I don't keep
track of that sort of thing anyway. It's enough to know that there
was ONE doserless in order to refute your claim that ALL competitors
used doser grinders.

.