Re: Cowboy coffee

Boiled coffee is an acquired taste and the results depends on the type
of coffee used. Some coffees don't taste so good when boiled while
others are excellent.

Cowboys would have been primarily drinking Brazilian coffee. It was cheap,
and was coming into the ports at New Orleans and Houston.

  • Re: Esspresso newbie help
    ... Coffee contained and extracted directly through the heated ... mass of a PF is a maligned process, apart from a superior construct of ... A taste for the drink produced, however, is ... not considerations under the conditions of cheap. ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: I swear Im not making this up...
    ... Robusta for the buzz ... ... the what cereal biscuits I got dirt cheap tasted disgusting. ... it is amazing that you could actually find lower quality coffee ... They only buy the cheapest Vietnamese robusta beans on the ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: I swear Im not making this up...
    ... the what cereal biscuits I got dirt cheap tasted disgusting. ... it is amazing that you could actually find lower quality coffee ... They only buy the cheapest Vietnamese robusta beans on the ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Plastic flavoured coffee
    ... I have a number of coffee making "things", and I get my beans couriered to ... The cheap and crappy auto filter brewer pukes out some of the nicest ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Plastic flavoured coffee
    ... I have a number of coffee making "things", and I get my beans couriered to ... The cheap and crappy auto filter brewer pukes out some of the nicest filter ...
    (alt.coffee)