Now into the kill file you go with the rest of the trolls.

Enjoy!
Robert (Tex) Harmon

#1 - My coffee pages.
#2 - PID kits for Gaggia espresso machines
#3 - I have things for sale here.
#4 - Basic barista training
#5 - Gaggia User's Group
#6 - BUG is Bunn User's Group (espresso)

"*alan*" <in_flagrante@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:nOgFj.4168$qT6.1316@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Tex" wrote
(snip)
Enjoy!
Robert (Tex) Harmon

#1 - My coffee pages.
#2 - PID kits for Gaggia espresso machines
#3 - I have things for sale here.
#4 - Basic barista training
#5 - Gaggia User's Group
#6 - BUG is Bunn User's Group (espresso)

A while back you mentioned that 3 links in a sig was considered "standard" and "acceptable", but somehow never explained how you justified using four at the time.
Then your sig grew to five links.
Now it's SIX.
So, forgive me ---I've just got to ask: since you're now using double what you yourself had deemed "standard" and "acceptable", just how DO you justify this apparent excess? Do standards somehow not apply to Tex? Is this maybe your version of a "double" standard? (Just curious)
--
alan
". . . and that goes double for me"

.