Now into the kill file you go with the rest of the trolls.

Enjoy!
Robert (Tex) Harmon

#1 - My coffee pages.
#2 - PID kits for Gaggia espresso machines
#3 - I have things for sale here.
#4 - Basic barista training
#5 - Gaggia User's Group
#6 - BUG is Bunn User's Group (espresso)

"*alan*" <in_flagrante@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:nOgFj.4168$qT6.1316@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Tex" wrote
(snip)
Enjoy!
Robert (Tex) Harmon

#1 - My coffee pages.
#2 - PID kits for Gaggia espresso machines
#3 - I have things for sale here.
#4 - Basic barista training
#5 - Gaggia User's Group
#6 - BUG is Bunn User's Group (espresso)

A while back you mentioned that 3 links in a sig was considered "standard" and "acceptable", but somehow never explained how you justified using four at the time.
Then your sig grew to five links.
Now it's SIX.
So, forgive me ---I've just got to ask: since you're now using double what you yourself had deemed "standard" and "acceptable", just how DO you justify this apparent excess? Do standards somehow not apply to Tex? Is this maybe your version of a "double" standard? (Just curious)
--
alan
". . . and that goes double for me"

  • Re: NOLA Coffee
    ... http://www.tinyurl.com/24p7hu - PID kits for Gaggia espresso machines ... So, forgive me ---I've just got to ask: since you're now using double what you yourself had deemed "standard" and "acceptable", just how DO you justify this apparent excess? ... Do standards somehow not apply to Tex? ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: NOLA Coffee
    ... I knew all along you were a troll! ... I don't have to justify anything ... Robert (Tex) Harmon ... http://www.tinyurl.com/24p7hu - PID kits for Gaggia espresso machines ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: Help needed configuring teTeX
    ... way of doing it and that the standard method is not necessarily best? ... >> to be a Unix sysadmin just so that I can use a modern TeX on my Mac. ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: The Problems of TeX
    ... many TeX distributions did not come with it - OzTeX is one (in ... If your definition of "not exotic" is "everything that was standard x ... The MacTeX distribution is flawed in that it fails to provide the simple ... silly because it's purely down to a lack of decent documentation. ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: Regular Expressions
    ... I used TeX because I thought what if "e" gets mistaken as a real letter ... I think I understand now how to justify it now:). ... I know that both the regular expressions are equal, ... You'll also have a definition of the concatentation of sets of strings ...
    (sci.math)