Re: Is this a coffee or espresso site?
- From: "631grant" <tjwitman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:44:42 -0400
Yes, and you missed a discussion about vacuum coffee pots that interested me
enough to go out and buy two of the wonderful things.
"The Other Funk" <bobbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Skipping the semantics of the internet, newsgroups and such, much of the
discussion is about espresso style coffee. There are a number of threads
about Kona coffee and sugar in roasting. Espresso lovers are passionate
to say the least. Those discussions seem to draw more participants.
So keep reading.
Coffee worth staying up for - NY Times
"AL @ Memphis" <information@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
This is advertised as a coffee site but I see mostly espresso related
questions. Which is it?
- Prev by Date: Re: New Orleans
- Next by Date: Silvia machines for sale...
- Previous by thread: Re: Is this a coffee or espresso site?
- Next by thread: Re: Is this a coffee or espresso site?