'PID' and Plumb-in (!!) for brewtus -- installed and tested
- From: lockjaw <davebobbl@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 05:12:27 -0700 (PDT)
Crummy 2 digit temp controller replaced with accurate, tuned 'pid'
controller -- Dual display -- directly into the front panel of the
Water tank removed, water regulator and valve installed, with all
required John Guest
Unit COMPLETELY serviced, tested, new gaskets, etc.
fully burned in, ready to go.
$495.00 plus $20.00 return shipping to you.
2 to 3 week turnaround.
910 616 0980
- Prev by Date: Re: WTB Oscar-basket case
- Next by Date: Re: What was your coffee ephiphany...?
- Previous by thread: What was your coffee ephiphany...?
- Next by thread: Re: 'PID' and Plumb-in (!!) for brewtus -- installed and tested