Re: Ebay Bidding

On Feb 24, 5:51 pm, "631grant" <tjwit...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I assume he's kidding but whoever the 'swampman' is, he'll end up spending
more because I will bid him up on each and every item until I get one.  :o)

I was being sarcastic. Unless you are shooting back with some
sarcasm, do watch out for shill bidders. Some dealers justify using
shill bidders as a way to avoid the cost of ebay reserves.

"lockjaw" <davebo...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message