Rancilio Rocky Performance?
- From: hollyan <hollyan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 18:26:30 -0800 (PST)
I purchased a Silvia and a Maestro about a month ago (some may
remember the thread), and the combo yielded highly unsatisfactory
results. I am planning to upgrade the grinder, but before doing so, I
thought I'd seek the input of the folks at alt.coffee. I'm looking at
the Rancilio Rocky, which is appealing both for its purported
capabilities and its price, but was wondering if anyone has any
successes/failures with the Silvia/Rocky combo. I've read pretty much
every review available on the web, and I am fully aware of the
grinders shortcomings- it's no Mazzer. However, if this will allow me
to pull good/great shots from my machine, it should suffice. Your
input is appreciated!
- Prev by Date: Re: 'Stale' water?
- Next by Date: Re: Need help dismantling Gaggia "Coffee" Boiler
- Previous by thread: Hate to be a coffee downer...
- Next by thread: Re: Rancilio Rocky Performance?