Re: gaggia repair? update

I was having the problem with the pump, what I did was to take the pump
out, use an air compressor, blow a very strong air flow (as strong as I
can have) from the water intake end until I feel the air comming out to
the other end, put the pump back, and it works...that saved me $50 pump
for $100 machine.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutdrinks.com/group/alt.coffee/
More information at http://www.talkaboutdrinks.com/faq.html

  • Re: HF 50 Ton Hydraulic Press
    ... I am not a knife maker, but I have used the HF 20 air over hydraullic jack in a 20 ton press to weld damascus billets. ... The air pressure does the same thing that the hand pump does and to the same degree, as far as I can tell. ... We use two of these presses on a pretty regular basis, one for general work; the other for pressing bearings where we approach the 20 ton limit often. ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Advice on refrigeration units?
    ... There are few conditions where the seawater cooling can out perform air cooling on these small units. ... To dispose of the heat in a boat from a small Danfoss refrigeration system is about the same as disposing of the heat generated from one person onboard, ... the pump for a Danfoss system could be much smaller. ... This is a small issue with a large holding plate system because it only runs one or two hours a day, but the small evaporator based system may run 8 hours a day, and the water pump would then add a lot of overhead. ...
    (rec.boats.cruising)
  • Re: Air In Well Water
    ... Getting air in a system is somewhat normal. ... pump and wasn't doing it before, time to call whoever did what back. ... the pump can only be sucking air if the water level ... Harry K ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Dual sump pumps-check valve?
    ... the air in the pipe comes from the water ... between the check valve and the sump pit water level ... draining back into the sump when the pump shuts off. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Rear shock & nitrogen pressure
    ... While the one bladder I worked with was pretty thick, ... Doofus pulls an air hose off a compressor, ... Visiting Guitar Center I discovered the process is 1) spend hundreds, ... My septic system has an air pump. ...
    (rec.motorcycles.dirt)