Re: Improving my coffee.
- From: Jamie Dolan <jamiedolan@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 02:09:06 -0800 (PST)
OK, I'm convinced. Can someone recommend a a good mail order site?HI;
Also what's a good grinder? I only make 2 cups max at a time, if that
has any bearing.- Hide quoted text -
Hans at www.coffeemaria.com is good, my family has ordered from him
for years, just had 35 pounds come in last week and more comming in
www.sweetmarias.com is always said to have top knotch beans, you pay a
little bit more for there premium quality.
www.ccmcoffee.com is worth a try in my opinion. I have not tried
them, but heard good things.
I love the Roast2 home I got from amazon for $182. If thats too much,
there are cheaper roasters on the sweetmarias site.
In termes of a grinder, for coffee, the cusinart they sell at sams
club for $30 will get you started. It can be sucessfully modified as
well to allow it to make a fine espresso grind.
Best of Luck!
- Prev by Date: Re: Old Greens
- Next by Date: Re: Rancilio Silvia Problems
- Previous by thread: Re: Improving my coffee.
- Next by thread: Re: Improving my coffee.