Re: French Press vs Aeropress

Bob..I've noticed what most folks have..I may be wrong here, but due
to the slightly lower water temp (I do 185..a bit higher than
recommended) acidity(and the flavors enhanced by same) is slightly
reduced...I'll bet the shorter "steep" time further contributes to
that characteristic.
I happen to like what the AP does for my city+ roasts of Idido Misty
Valley, and organic Sidamo...it doesn't replace my vac pot or my Anita
in my heart, but for those who would like to try coffee au
natural...that is BLACK....the AP produces a very smooth and easy to
take cup.

I've been using the AP for about a week and a half now and I'm still very
impressed with the smooth cup it produces. I've been working my way thru
roasting variety pkgs of green beans from Sweet Maria's. Looking forward to
trying my next roast with the AP.

....If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you
handy.

R.J.(Bob) Ross
Calgary, Alberta, CANADA

.