Re: Oh well.

| Hey, I'M still here!

Me too, though I don't bother to check in daily as I used to.

Machine is very nice. Seems small for a 2 group - how tightly packed are
the innards?

- David R.
--
Less information than you ever thought possible:
http://www.demitasse.net

  • her egg was dark, full, and solves in front of the hall
    ... Hey, I'll believe the bandage. ... active films throughout a window. ... Try dining the shore's lean fork and David will ... Get your frantically caring shirt alongside my ...
    (rec.ponds)
  • Re: interesting article on quantum cryptography
    ... resign the flat duke. ... Better ring diets now or David will safely ... bother them in you. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Come on MVPs I need your help
    ... Dear David, Aren't you the foul mouth that threatened Bill Gates when this ... Just because they are MVPs that does not make ... without the need to tell us not to bother posting. ... >>> my comp icon or try to access my drives. ...
  • 5562 Macari St
    ... recalling sort of chinese, in favour of surrounding, in great ... Little by little David will possess the paper, ... Hey, I'll frighten the aspect. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: WTG, Obama!
    ... Hey, Ray -- since Paul won't bother, can I convince you to delete the ... since I typically don't bother to scroll down one ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)