Re: Starbucks stock down by about half
- From: "Jack Denver" <nunuvyer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 15:11:13 -0500
Mc D's has put in a new program for coffee and it's not bad for commercial
brew, miles better than the scorching hot robusta stuff they used to serve
back in the day.
"rayray" <rayray@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Steve / lars is all hopped up on stock market blather.
the fact is that people are not AS willing to pay:
1) High prices
2) poorer quality
when the competition has awakened and is:
1) providing a better (not good but better) product
2) for way less
and the starbucks novelty is wearing / has worn off
Is McDonalds coffee really better than Starbucks? I rarely go to
Starbucks (emergency only!), and never, ever go to McDonalds.
- Prev by Date: Re: Coffee in France
- Next by Date: Re: Starbucks stock down by about half
- Previous by thread: Re: Starbucks stock down by about half
- Next by thread: Re: Starbucks stock down by about half