Alpenrost giving inconsisent results.
I have an Alpenrost roaster. Since cleaning it recently I am getting highly
variable results when roasting several batches at a time. The first batch
is fine and the second is almost always too light. Then the third is
charcoal! This didn't happen before I cleaned it and everything was caked
in thick black tar. Can anyone here suggest what the problem might be and
how I could fix it?
To reply by e-mail:-
"#" with "@" and "moc." with ".com".
- my roasting progress
... one a White Westinghouse air popper for batches of 1/3 ... The air popper is very efficient since after the first batch ... twisted the edges so the beans would be agitated more vigorously (problem: ... A City roast has finished first crack & a few ...
- Re: my roasting progress
... The air popper is very efficient since after the first batch ... is complete subsequent batches take 4 minutes or less. ...
- Re: cd-r compatability/playability question...
... >> a friend of mine copied me a shitload of cd-rs in two batches recently. ... >> i noticed during the first batch that they weren't playing in my car ...
- Re: Importing large amounts of data into existing lists
... I would at least try doing this in batches of 1000 records. ... The first batch ... WSS FAQ at wss.collutions.com ... > result was a pegged CPU on the importing machine for about 30 minutes, ...
- Re: Roasting & Resting, an observation
... coffee-brewing method in Yemen and in Ethiopia allows virtually NO "rest ... Beans are typically roasted in very small batches ... the pan) in a mortar and pestle, ... what the "conventional wisdom" is regarding roasting in those Red Sea ...