Re: Contingency Mode -- Army
- From: bigrdw <austy92@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 06:19:26 -0000
On Nov 7, 8:47 am, lockjaw <davebo...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
the Army is operating a portable 10kg Probat roaster in Balad.
First off I want to thank the regulars for all the feedback they
provide to the newbies (which I still consider myself)...don't want to
leave anyone out, so I won't list them, but they know who they are.
OK enough with the niceties...down to business.
I'm an amateur barista. Purchased a Silvia with Mini Mazzer about a
year ago and learned to perfect my shots via this group and some
Now I'm deployed (military) for a long time and miss the quality
espresso/coffees already. I have my French press coming and have a
crappy blade grinder to work with so far.
Any other ideas of how I can affordably escape the dull canned auto
drip crap I'm dealing with now?
Thanks in advance.
Rob- Hide quoted text -
- Show quoted text -
Nice! Any roast your willing to part with?
- Prev by Date: Re: Good price for a La Marzocco 1 Group Linea
- Next by Date: Re: Good price for a La Marzocco 1 Group Linea
- Previous by thread: Re: Contingency Mode -- Army
- Next by thread: Re: Bell-shaped frothing pitchers