- From: bigrdw <austy92@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 09:55:33 -0000
First off I want to thank the regulars for all the feedback they
provide to the newbies (which I still consider myself)...don't want to
leave anyone out, so I won't list them, but they know who they are.
OK enough with the niceties...down to business.
I'm an amateur barista. Purchased a Silvia with Mini Mazzer about a
year ago and learned to perfect my shots via this group and some
Now I'm deployed (military) for a long time and miss the quality
espresso/coffees already. I have my French press coming and have a
crappy blade grinder to work with so far.
Any other ideas of how I can affordably escape the dull canned auto
drip crap I'm dealing with now?
Thanks in advance.
- Prev by Date: Re: Ping - Johnny Kent
- Next by Date: Re: How many seconds?
- Previous by thread: Re: Macap digital doserless
- Next by thread: Re: Contingency Mode