Re: Now this would jazz up any machine!

lockjaw wrote:

real texas style.

anything to make a posting -- anything.

Dave, you have no humour at all? Even I got hold of an old fashioned train-style steam whistle and connected it to the steam wand. Have some fun.

--
Regards, Danny

http://www.gaggia-espresso.com (a purely hobby site)
(apparently bad grammar but I like it that way...)

  • Re: Now this would jazz up any machine!
    ... Dave, you have no humour at all? ... Even I got hold of an old fashioned train-style steam whistle and connected it to the steam wand. ... Yeah!, it wouldn't sound as deep, but kinda like the old fashioned steam whistle blowing to signal the start & end of the work day. ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: Composting bins - do they work
    ... "Both of you" posting through Individual on exactly the same build ... to questions directed at the sock as you just did. ... reasonable sense of humour. ... That's right Dave, you run and hide. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)