OEM part# for procon pump used in Cimbali M21?

It looks like the rotary pump in my Cimbai Junior has some sort of
internal gasket or bearing failure. Water streams out of a small
vent(?) hole at the botton of the pump casing where the pump meets the
motor.

I removed the pump to clean the internal filter but didnt see a part
number.

Anyone know the OEM part# or specs for the procon pump used in the
Cimbali M21?

Thanks

  • Re: OEM part# for procon pump used in Cimbali M21?
    ... internal gasket or bearing failure. ... venthole at the botton of the pump casing where the pump meets the ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: Carry freedom y-frame cycle trailer large
    ... pull the trailer with, using the big hole in front. ... says the extra weight, ... With the pump stored in the tube, ...
    (uk.rec.cycling)
  • Re: sump pump question
    ... instructions say to drill a 3/16 hole on the discharge pipe about ... sound when the water level drops below that point and the water sprays ... air lock. ... Depending on the pump, this air could prevent the pump from picking up ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Sump pump Vs Automatic pump
    ... cut a hole in the floor about 1 foot larger than the sump. ... the sump pump and outlet line and you are set. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: gas stains on fiberglass
    ... front of the drivers windshield, and so is the vent. ... pain because the pump[is pumping then if not careful to shut the pump ... I'm the real Harry, and I post from a PC or a MAC, as virtually everyone knows. ...
    (rec.boats)