10 Days Left to Enter HomeRoaster Building Contest

The First-Ever HomeRoaster Building Contest closes 7/31. First place is a RK drum and motor. Get your roaster in now! http://www.homeroasters.org/php/forum/viewforum.php?forum_id=52

  • Re: 10 Days Left to Enter HomeRoaster Building Contest
    ... drum and motor. ... If your entering there will be a contest for second place. ... your roaster enter mass production? ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: 10 Days Left to Enter HomeRoaster Building Contest
    ... Get your roaster in now!http://www.homeroasters.org/php/forum/viewforum.php?forum_id=52 ... Ron Kyle is a great supporter of ... the PRIZE for winning first place is an RK drum and motor. ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: 10 Days Left to Enter HomeRoaster Building Contest
    ... drum and motor. ... If your entering there will be a contest for second place. ... your roaster enter mass production? ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Fun with Roaster Thermography
    ... Prior work on this roaster has included replacing the anemic burner that was ... next roast. ... I wanted to use a tryer to look at beans towards the end of the roasts. ... next roast since I try to let the drum cool off below 400F before new beans ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: Slow EM score motor
    ... "nubs" that stick out on the Armature to get worn down. ... Grand Prix uses the same motor so this advice should apply. ... The problem with this motor was that the, I'm going to call it a drum, ... Once out of the game wash out the coating of gunk from the "drum" and ...
    (rec.games.pinball)